David Bickley's Wargames Blog

The occasional ramblings of an average gamer, journeyman painter, indifferent modeller, games designer, sometime writer for Wargames Illustrated and host of games in GHQ.



Friday 29 August 2014

An Old Ruin and a Young Sub General

As promised, a few shots of the competed ruin for our Late Roman games. Archway from Ian Weekley's Battleground range, columns from Coritani {perhaps also Battleground?}, flooring from the Internet!






















































I also have a new Sub General, Pompus Beanus Minimus ~























A little over scale for 28mm I know, but I like him! My youngest grandson, William, aged 9 1/2 months; he makes up for his inexperience with enthusiasm! Let's hope he will be as keen when he's older! I'll certainly be doing my best to encourage the third generation.

2 comments:

  1. You have made an old ruin look rather grand. Glad to see that you are getting William involved with the finer things in life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you approve of the ruin and my new sub general!

      Delete