David Bickley's Wargames Blog

The occasional ramblings of an average gamer, journeyman painter, indifferent modeller, games designer, sometime writer for Wargames Illustrated and host of games in GHQ.



Monday 20 April 2015

A Sneak Preview

Later in the week GHQ will finally move to its new home, thanks to all my friends in the GHQ Irregulars and to my long suffering family! The floor went down today and only the skirting board awaits fitting and we are in!





















The cupboards at the end give much more storage space than I have at present, with the added advantage of it being out of sight! Measuring up this afternoon we could easily have a table 7' 6" x 6' 6", but I expect we will settle for something a little more modest in the end.
















To make it more homely Phil and I put up a few of my ACW prints. I may put up more when we have the table and cupboards in safely on Thursday. My collection of family WWI & WWII medals and memorabilia will stay in the main house though for now.
Pop back later in the week to see what we finally come up with in Der Bhyklei Bunker!




6 comments:

  1. It looks rather splendid already, looking forward to the first battle of the Bunker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Rapif Fire2! game I think when we have a larger table?

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Well, we only deserve the best you know!

      Delete
  3. Always good to have your own space.

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete